среда, 7. јануар 2015.

My order from feelunique.com 




I just got my order from feelunique . I'm very satisfied with their service.
They have a huge amount of products, but i needed just two things this time...
First one is a maybelline skin primer. It is a clear gel and omg the face feels so smooth. It doesn't fill the pores, but it really blurr the appearance of them.  It's good to apply a small amount of it under the make up or just put it when you don't want to wear any foundation.. it looks good either way.
The second thing i bought are the Real Technique brushes. I heard a lot of good things about them and i just had to try them. I bought it on sale for only $16 woohoo :) which is a cheap price comparing to MAC and Sigma brushes... plus, i'm more than satisfied with the quality and the effect they make. The buffing brush has completely changed the way my make up applies, while the contour brush is perfect for bronzer, blush, contour...

I have a COUPON 15% OFF to spend in the feelunique , so if anyone needs it, i will be more than happy to give it. Just leave me a message in the comment bellow with your email and i will contact you..

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар

top