среда, 18. јун 2014.

Stretch marks

DO YOU HAVE ANY TIPS?

In the set i gave a few examples about what can be helpful with making stretch marks less visible and what can keep your skin healthy and shiny. 

I don’t know what exactly made me to make a post about stretch marks. Maybe because they got to be my biggest insecurity right now…and it’s maybe one of yours as well? 
I’m trying to prevent them in many ways, putting lotions on my body and oils, taking vitamins, doing massages and everything else, but i know that they won’t go away. They will get less visible, yes, but they will also stay. And i guess i will have to accept that.

We live in a world where society make us worry so much about the external beauty and that makes us, especially women “desperate” to look better. And you know what? I DO want to look better, but not for other people, but for myself! And i don’t care if i continue to get stretch marks, they are part of me and i will learn to embrace them.

Funny thing is that most people think that the person with stretch marks have it because they do not pay much attention to their body, health or other things. but that is not true. i for example, love to exercise, work out, make my body moisturize with lotions and many other things. But i got my stretch marks in puberty,cause of growth. That’s something that you can’t affect on! I am still getting them, God knows why, but im ignoring them the best i can :) Pregnancy also makes stretch marks appear, and what, none of ladies should have babies because they will get marks on the body?? Of course not. Should we worry about the break up with our man once they see how much marks we're getting? No! He will stay if he loves you, and only a foolish man would find them disturbing.

We should think twice before we start hating stretch marks and think about it as the part of our body... i'm trying, you try that too :)

*my silly thought now*excuse my thinking here*
maybe it would be great if all ladies with stretch marks unite and start writing,talking and thinking about them as the beautiful part of woman body, and then with some magic we make them "modern" and all the girls start wishing to have them ^.^ hihi.. oh just kiddin'. yea, that's the silly thought, but hey, why not ;)

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар

top